Wednesday, December 6, 2017 / 9:30 AM /NSE
This is to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Vitafoam Nigeria Plc. is scheduled to take place on Tuesday 19th December, 2017. The meeting will amongst others, consider and approve the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30th September, 2017 and recommend dividend, if considered appropriate.
In compliance with the listing rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, the closed period for trading in the company’s securities will be from 5th December, 2017 until 24hours after the announcement of the audited results.
Consequently, no director, employee, person discharging managerial responsibility, Adviser/Consultant and persons connected to them may directly or indirectly deal in the shares of the company in any manner during the closed period.
2. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
3. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Closed Period
4. VITAFOAM PAT Drops by 22.7% in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N2.32k)
5. Nigeria in 1min: Economic, Business & Financial Headlines – 060117
6. VITAFOAM Declares N32.03 mln loss in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N2.40k)
7. VITAFOAM Declares N159.03 mln loss in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.80k)