Thursday, July 13, 2017/ 9:39 AM
This is to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is scheduled to take place on Thursday 27th July, 2017. The meeting will amongst others, consider and approve the Unaudited Financial Statements for the third quarter ended 30th June, 2017.
In compliance with the listing rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, the closed period For trading in the company’s securities will be from 13th July, 2017 to 1st August, 2017, both days inclusive.
Consequently, no director, employee, person discharging managerial responsibility, Adviser/Consultant and persons connected to them directly or indirectly deal in the shares of the company in any manner during the closed period.
2. VITAFOAM PAT Drops by 22.7% in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N2.32k)
3. VITAFOAM PAT Drops by 22.7% in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N2.32k)
4. VITAFOAM Declares N159.03 mln loss in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.80k)
5. VITAFOAM Declares N49.61 mln loss in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N5.42k)
6. VITAFOAM & VONO Obtain Court's Sanction over Merger; Trading on VONO to be Suspended