February 7, 2018 /12:20 PM / NSE
The Board of United Capital Plc (the “Company") will meet in Lagos on Friday February 23, 2018 to consider among other things, the Company’s audited financial results for the year ended December St, 2017 (the “2017 Result"). Accordingly, in accordance with the NSE Rule Book, the Closed Period for trading in the shares of the Company will commence on Thursday February 8, 2018 in respect of the 2017 Result.
Hence no director, person discharging managerial responsibility, employees with sensitive information, Advisers and consultants of the Company and their connected persons may directly or indirectly deal in the securities of the Company until 24 hours after the release of the 2017 Result to the Nigerian Stock Exchange and by extension, the general public.
1. Women in Finance ng hosts its 1st 2018 Dinner in partnership with United Capital - To honour DG, DMO
2. Gowon graces 2017 PEARL Awards, United Capital emerges overall winner
3. UCAP declares N3.27 billion Profit in Q3'17 Results; (SP:N3.06k)
4. UCAP declares N1.99 billion Profit in Q2'17 Results; (SP:N3.29k)
5. United Capital Lists the Nigerian Eurobond Fund and Wealth for Women Fund on the Exchange
6. UCAP declares N1.17 billion Profit in Q1'17 Results; Grows PAT by 3.0%,(SP:N2.80k)
7. UCAP declares N6.91 billion Profit in 2016 Audited Results; Grows PAT by 169%,(SP:N3.82k)
8. United Capital Plc - Notification of Closed Period and Dividend Consideration
9. UCAP declares N4.69 billion PAT in Q3 '16 result,(SP:N2.46k)