Friday, July 08, 2016/ 5.17pm / NSE
Union Dicon Salt Plc operates in the Nigerian Consumer Goods, and Agro Industrial Sector, and is building the largest industrial starch processing facility in Nigeria.
We invite you to a Facts behind the Restructuring information session, at the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Date : Monday, 11th July, 2016
Venue : 20th Floor, Nigerian Stock Exchange
Time : 3:00 PM
· HY 2016 results
· Review of UDS plc transformation plan
· Presentation of the UDS Plc Five (5)year strategy
· Q & A session with brokers
1. Union Dicon Plc Replaces Cargill as Core Investor in $100m Alape Staple Crop Processing Zone
2. Union Dicon Salt Plc Continues Implementation of Transformation Strategy
3. UNIONDICON Declares N87.62 mln Loss in 2014 Audited Result SP N11.84k
4. UNIONDICON Lists 41 000 000 New Shares
UNIONDICON releases audited 12 13 results with N11.8million PAT in 13 SP N14.11k
CBO Capital Partners announced as Core Investor in Union Dicon Salt