Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:49 AM / NSE
Unilever Nigeria Plc (the “Company”) has through its Stockbroker; Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited, submitted an application to The Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 1,961,709,167 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at N30.00 per share on the basis of 14 new ordinary share for every 27 ordinary share held.
The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, 28 June 2017.
1. Unilever Group Notifies on the Intention to Divest its Spreads Business
3. Unilever Nigeria Q1 2017 Results - Gross Margin Contracted by 756bps YoY
4. UNILEVER declares N1.6 billion PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N33.15k)
5. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Plan to Raise Capital Through Rights Issue
6. Unilever Nigeria Plc. - Upward Revision to Estimates; SELL Rating Retained
7. Unilever Nigeria Plc Issues Updated Notice of Corporate Actions
8. Unilever Nigeria Q4 2016 Results Review - Positive Surprise in Q4