Monday, March 19, 2018 /09:07 AM / NSE
This to notify The Nigerian Stock Exchange and our esteemed shareholders that at the meeting of the Board of Directors of Unilever Nigeria Plc which held on 15 March, 2018 at 1 Billingsway, Lagos, the Audited Financial Statements of the company for the year ended 31st December, 2017 was considered and approved. The Board also considered and approved the payment of dividend subject to shareholders approval at the next Annual General Meeting.
The Audited Financial Statements will be filed with The Exchange on or before 29 March 2018. Consequently, the closed period restricting all Directors and insiders from transacting in the shares of the company remain in place until 24 hours after the release of the Financial Statements to the public.
2. Unilever Nigeria Plc Appoints Mr Chika Nwobi as Non-Executive Director
3. Unilever Nigeria Plc - Profits Surge on Improved Sales
4. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Closed Period for Q3 2017
5. Unilever Nigeria Plc Undertakes N58.9bn Rights Issue
6. Unilever Nigeria Plc Rights Issue: Dilution to Take Centre Stage
7. Unilever Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue – Application for Approval and Listing Submitted
8. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Closed Period