Thursday, June 25, 2020 / 11:40 AM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Trans-Nationwide Express
Notice is hereby given that the 27th Annual General Meeting of Trans-Nationwide Express PLC will be held at Radisson Blu Hotel, No. 38-40, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos on Thursday, 16th July, 2020 at 11.00 a.m. for the following purposes:
1. To lay before the meeting the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2019 together with the Reports of the Directors, the Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
2. To declare a dividend.
3. (a) To re-elect Directors.
(b) Special Notice: Pursuant to Section 256 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20, LFN 2004, to propose the following as Ordinary Resolution:
"That Mr. Kayode Ajakaiye who is retiring at this Annual General Meeting, be and is hereby re-elected a director of the Company, notwithstanding that he has already attained the age of seventy years".
4. To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. To elect/re-elect members of the Statutory Audit Committee.
6. To fix the remuneration of the Directors.
Visit Trans-Nationwide Express Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results