Tuesday, April 7, 2020 / 1:32 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Transcorp
The Board of Directors of Transnational Corporation
of Nigeria Plc ("the Company") has scheduled its meeting to hold on April 30,
2020 to consider among other things the Unaudited Financial Statement of the
Company for Q1, 2020.
Consequently, the Company hereby notifies The
Nigerian Stock Exchange and shareholders of the commencement of its closed
period from April 15, 2020 up to twenty-four (24) hours after the release of
the Companyâ€™s Q1, 2020 Unaudited Financial Statement.
Visit Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Unaudited Q3 2019 Results
- TRANSCORP To Hold 14th AGM on April 28 2020...
- TRANSCORP Postpones AGM Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- TRANSCORP To Hold Its 14th AGM On March 25, 2020
- TRANSCORP Declares N3.7bn PAT in 2019 Audited Results,(SP:N0.88k)
- Transcorp Group Announces Significant New Executive and
Non-Executive Board Appointments
- TRANSCORP Notifies of Board Meeting Date and Commencement of Closed
- TRANSCORP Declares N7.1bn PAT in 2019 Q4 Unaudited
- TRANSCORP Declares N6.74bn PAT in Q3 2019 Results,(SP:N1.05k)
- Transcorp Consortium Selected As Preferred Bidder For Afam
Electricity Generation Company
- Transcorp Hotels Fulfils Post-Privatization Obligations