Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:59 PM /NSE
Julius Berger is pleased to announce a strategic partnership and joint investment agreement with Petralon Energy Limited for the acquisition and development of oil fields in Nigeria.
This alliance is in line with the strategic goal of Julius Berger to diversify into the Oil and Gas Sector.
Julius Berger would provide further details to the Market as the transaction progress.
1. JBERGER Declares N426.95 million Loss in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N39.86k)
2. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Cost pressures, FX losses sting Q1’17 earnings
3. Julius Berger Announces Closed Period
4. JBERGER Declares N3.82 billion Loss in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.87k)
5. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Issues Notice of Closed Period
6. JBERGER Declares N3.32 billion Loss in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N38.00k)
7. FX Related Costs Bite Harder On Earnings of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
8. JBERGER Declares N136.08 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N48.39k)
9. JBERGER Declares N251.26 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N43.00k)