Thursday, April 05, 2018 /02:25PM / NSE
This is to inform our esteemed shareholders, stakeholders and the general public that Staco Insurance Plc was unable to submit its 2017 Audited Account to the Nigerian Stock Exchange within the stipulated deadline of 31st March, 2018.
We have just concluded the audit exercise and the account will be forwarded to our Primary Regulator, National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) for approval before submission to the Exchange.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and are optimistic that the account will be approved and submitted on or before 30th April. 2018.
1. STACO Records a loss 107.24 million in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
2. STACO Declares N202.04 mln PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N0.50k)
3. STACO Releases Q4'16 and Q1'17 Results; Declares N279.61 mln PAT in Q1,(SP:N0.50k)
4. Staco Insurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its Q1 2017 Accounts
5. Staco Insurance Plc Extends Filing Date of 2016 Audited Financial Statements