Monday, July 24, 2017/1:45 PM/NSE
Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, a leading Nigerian indigenous oil and gas company listed on both the Nigeria Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange, announces that it will issue its half yearly financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2017 on Thursday 27 July 2017.
At 10:00am BST (London) and 10:00am WAT (Lagos) on Thursday 27 July 2017, Mr. Austin Avuru (CEO) and Mr. Roger Brown (CFO) will host a conference call and webcast to present the Company’s results. Access details for the conference call will be provided on the day of results and a link to the webcast will also available on the Company’s website .
1. Seplat Plc Announces Resolution of Its Board Meeting.
2. SEPLAT Plc Announces Closed Period On Share Dealings For Whole Company
3. Seplat Plc - In the clear
4. SEPLAT Declares N5.85 billion Loss in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N410.00k)
5. Striking FY 16 Loss: Is Seplat Plc Off The Hook? Sell Recommendation
6. Seplat Plc Q3'16 Results - Improved Outlook on Forcados Resumption
7. Seplat Plc FY 2015 - first tax charge in 3 years drives Q4 15 loss
8. Seplat Plc FY'15 results - Low oil price undercut earnings
9. SEPLAT Plc: Bulls losing control .....