Friday, July 21, 2017/12:50 PM/NSE
In line with section 1.1 of the Rules Relating to Board Meetings and General Meetings of Issuers, there is an obligation on the Issuer to notify the Exchange within twenty-four hours after the relevant board meeting.
It is hereby stated that the Company held its 46th Board meeting on Thursday, 20th July 2017, at the SEPLAT London Office, 50 Pall Mall, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 5JH to approve its H1 2017 Financial Results.
The H1 2017 Financial Results was considered and approved by the Board of Directors and will be filed with the Exchange accordingly.
2. Seplat Plc - In the clear
3. SEPLAT Declares N5.85 billion Loss in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N410.00k)
4. Striking FY 16 Loss: Is Seplat Plc Off The Hook? Sell Recommendation
5. Seplat Plc Q3'16 Results - Improved Outlook on Forcados Resumption
6. Seplat Plc FY 2015 - first tax charge in 3 years drives Q4 15 loss
7. Seplat Plc FY'15 results - Low oil price undercut earnings
8. SEPLAT Plc: Bulls losing control .....