20, 2017/ 2:50 PM / NSE
In line with Section 1.1 of the Rules Relating to Board Meetings and General Meetings of Issuers, there is an obligation on the Issuer to notify the Exchange within twenty-four hours after the relevant board meeting.
It is hereby stated that the Company held its 47th Board meeting on Thursday, 19th October 2017, at the SEPLAT Head Office, 25a Lugard Avenue, lkoyi, Lagos to approve its Q3 2017 Financial Results.
The Q3 2017 Financial Results was duly considered and approved by the Board of Directors and will be filed with the Exchange on the 23'° of October 2017.
2. Seplat Plc Notice of Half Yearly Results.
3. Seplat Plc Announces Resolution of Its Board Meeting.
4. SEPLAT Plc Announces Closed Period On Share Dealings For Whole Company
5. Seplat Plc - In the clear
6. SEPLAT Declares N5.85 billion Loss in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N410.00k)
7. Striking FY 16 Loss: Is Seplat Plc Off The Hook? Sell Recommendation
8. Seplat Plc Q3'16 Results - Improved Outlook on Forcados Resumption
9. Seplat Plc FY 2015 - first tax charge in 3 years drives Q4 15 loss
10. Seplat Plc FY'15 results - Low oil price undercut earnings