Monday, July 1, 2018 / 11:30 AM / NSE
Pursuant to Clause 17.2 of the Amendments to the Listings Rules (the “Rules”) of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (the “Exchange”), Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc (“SEPLAT”) hereby notifies the Exchange of its closed period for the whole Company, for trading in the Company’s shares which will commence from 1st July 2018 to end on 3oth July 2018 after the release of its Half Year 2018 Financial Results for the period ended 31st June 2018 on the Exchange.
Accordingly, no Director, Employee, Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Advisers of the Company and their connected persons may directly or indirectly deal in the shares of the Company in any manner during the closed period.
1. Seplat Plc to Hold Its Board Meeting On Thursday, 19th July 2018
2. Seplat Plc Has Not Violated Local Content Policy Regarding the ANOH Project
3. Seplat Plc Announces Q1 2018 Interim Dividend Currency Exchange Rates
4. Seplat Plc to Hold Its AGM on Wednesday, 6th of June 2018
5. SEPLAT Reports Q1 2018 Results – Net Finance Charges Up 47% YoY to US$25m
6. SEPLAT’s IR Page
7. Seplat Plc Board Approved Q1 2018 Financial Results
8. Seplat Plc FY 2017 Results Review- Higher Production Volumes to Drive Top Line Growth
9. NSE Migrates Access Bank, Lafarge, Seplat and UBA to Premium Board
10. SEPLAT Declares N81.11 billion PAT in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N657.90k)
11. SEPLAT Declares N1.62 billion Loss in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N480.00k)
12. SEPLAT Declares N8.43billion Loss in Q2 2017 Results,(SP:N485.20k)
13. SEPLAT Declares N5.85 billion Loss in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N410.00k)