Friday, March 24, 2017 5:23 PM/ NSE
In line with section 1.1 of the Rules Relating to Board Meetings and General Meetings of Issuers, there is an obligation on the Issuer to notify the Exchange within twenty-four hours after the relevant board meeting.
It is hereby stated that the Company held its 43rd Board meeting on Thursday, 23rd March 2017, at The George Hotel, 30 Lugard Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos to approve its 2016 Full Year Financial Results.
The 2016 full year result was considered and approved by the Board of Directors and will be filed with the Exchange accordingly.
1. Seplat Announces Commencement of Proceedings Against Its Subsidiary Newton Energy
2. SEPLAT Declares N42.08 billion Loss in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N375.00k)
3. Heads Up On Forcados Terminal
4. SEPLAT H1'16 results - Suspension of Exports at Forcados Cut Earnings
5. SEPLAT Declares N12.81 billion Loss in Q2 2016 Result SP N297.83k
6. SEPLAT Outperform Rating Maintained in Q1 2016
7. SEPLAT Confirms Dividend Currency Exchange Rates for 2015 Final Dividend8. SEPLAT Records US 15m Loss Before Tax in Q1 16 Results Negative Market Reaction Likely