Friday, June 30, 2017 2:30 PM /NSE
The Board of Directors at its meeting held on Thursday June 22, 2017 passed the following resolution;
A dividend of 40 kobo per 50 kobo share will be proposed to shareholders at the Annual General Meeting.
b. Closure of Register and Transfer Books
The Register of Members and Transfer Books of the Company will be closed from August 2nd through August 4th, 2017 both dates inclusive to enable the presentation of an up to date Register.
c. Dividend Payment
If the recommendation for dividend is approved, dividend will be posted on 7th September, 2017 to all Shareholders, whose names appear on the Register of Members at the close of business on 1st August, 2017
d. Audited Accounts
The Board approved the 2016/2017 audited accounts as presented by the Auditors, Ernst & Young.
e. Annual General Meeting
The Annual general Meeting of the Company has been scheduled for Thursday 31, August 2017 at 11.00 a.m. The venue is the Welcome Centre Hotel, International Airport Road, Lagos.
f. Holding Structure
Approval to be sought form shareholders, for the adoption of a Holding Structure.
g. Raising of Funds
To seek shareholders’ approval to raise funds required to finance the Company’s expansion plans.
1. Seplat Plc - In the clear
2. Chellarams Plc Announces Late Filing and Publication of Audited Financial Statements
3. Strategic Partnership between Chellarams Plc and DMK Group
4. Unilever Nigeria Plc Rights Issue: Dilution to Take Centre Stage
5. Unilever Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue – Application for Approval and Listing Submitted
6. Equity Assurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its Audited and First Quarter Results
7. Nipco Investments Limited Takeover Bid of Shares of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc Minority Shareholders
8. SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Plc - Notification of Major Interests in Shares
9. Strategic Partnership Between Petralon Energy Limited and Julius Berger
10. International Breweries Q4 2017 Results Review - Neutral Rating Maintained
11. Mandatory Takeover Bid by Nipco Investment Limited