Wednesday, June 19, 2019 06:15PM / NSE
At the 25th Annual General Meeting of Regency Alliance Insurance Plc “The Company” held on Tuesday the 18th day of June 2019 at the Ballroom, Lagos Oriental Hotel, 3, Lekki Road, Lekki Lagos, all resolutions set out in the Notice of Annual General Meeting were put to the Shareholders and the following resolutions were duly passed by the requisite majority :-
1. That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December2018 together with the reports of the Auditors and Audit Committee be accepted.
2. That Mr. Matt Osayaba Aikhionbare be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
3. Chief Amos Idowu, Mr. Solomon Sunday Akinsanya and Chief Wale Taiwo SAN be elected as members of the Company’s Audit Committee.
4. That the Directors be authorized to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. That the remuneration of the Directors be fixed.
The Shareholders at the Meeting did not pass the resolution to pay Dividend of 3kobo per every share at the closure of the Register instead the Shareholders moved the following motion which was passed by the requisite majority;-
6. That the total sum which would have been paid in Dividend should be ploughed back into the Company’s General Reserve.
Visit in Proshare MARKETS
Graph 1: Regency Alliance Insurance Plc – One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Unaudited Q1 2019 Results