Thursday, March 22, 2018 /09:51AM/NSE
Sequel to the Board Meeting of Presco Plc held Tuesday, 21 March 2018, the Company wishes to inform The Nigerian Stock Exchange ("The Exchange") of the following resolutions passed at the meeting:
2. A dividend was recommended for shareholder’ approval at the next Annual General Meeting.
3. That the next Annual General Meeting of the Company be held on Wednesday July 25th, 2018
4. That the register of members and transfer books will be closed from Monday July 9th to Friday July 13th, 2018 (both days inclusive) to enhance preparation for payment of dividend.
In addition to the above:
1. The resignation of the Chief Operating Officer (COO)/ Executive Director, Dr. Ir Daniel Van Wassenhove was accepted
2. Mr. Gert Vandersmissen was appointed interim Chief Operating Officer (COO).
2. Presco Q2 2017 Results Review: In Line for a Record Year
3. Presco Plc H1’17 Accounts Delayed Due to the Need to Confirm Biological Assets Valuation
4. PRESCO Declares N5.56bn PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N74.50k)
5. PRESCO Declares N3.90bn PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N64.54k)
6. Presco Plc - Impressive Start to FY'17, Ahead of Estimates
7. Presco Plc FY'16 - Another Strong Earnings Performance in Sight
8. PRESCO Declares N21.74bn PAT in Q4'16 Audited Result,(SP:N47.00k)
9. PRESCO Plc: Producing Palm-Oil With Glamour
10. Presco Plc - Still on Track for a Stellar 2016