Thursday, August 23, 2018 08:57AM / NSE
The 24th Annual General Meeting of Premier Paints Plc will be held at the Company's Head Office/Factory at Km. 2, lfo-lbogun Road, lfo, Ogun State on Thursday September 20, 2018 at 11.00am to transact the following business:
1. To receive the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2017 together with the reports of the Directors, Auditors and Audit Committee thereon.
2. To re-elect Directors retiring by rotation
3. To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
4. to elect/re-elect members of the Audit Committee
5. To approve the remuneration of Directors
A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the meeting “is entitled to A appoint a proxy on his behalf. A proxy need not also be a member of the Company. A form of proxy is attached to the Annual Report and Accounts and if it is to be valid for the purpose of the meeting, it must be completed and deposited at the registered address of the Company’s Registrars, Cardinal Stone Limited at Cardinal Stone (Registrars) Limited, 358, Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, P.O Box 9117, Lagos State not less than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.