Friday, April 13, 2018 /04:18 PM/ Proshare Research
Today, trading continues in the shares of Oando Plc on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) for the second consecutive day following the lifting of the technical suspension placed on the stock by NSE on the directive of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
The shares of Oando Plc recorded 4.55% gain with 476,628 volumes of shares traded.
The 476,628 units of OANDO shares traded today represents 0.29% of the total market volume traded today and 0.004% of OANDO’s Outstanding shares.
Also, today’s volume records -92.64% negative growth rate over the 6.47m units traded yesterday.
Table 1: OANDO Traded Volume as a Percentage of Market Volume and NOSO
Graph 1: Trading on OANDO at the Close of Trading (April 13, 2018)
1. Oando Shares Grew by 10% to Close at N6.60k as NSE Lifts Technical Suspension Six Months After
2. Oando Plc’s Official Statement on the Lifting of the Technical Suspension on the Company’s Shares
3. SEC Will Update Relevant Stakeholders on the Outcome of the Forensic Audit on OANDO
4. NSE Reverses Yesterday’s Reversal, Gives Second Approval for Resumption Of Trading of Oando Shares
5. Update: OANDO Shares Remain Suspended
6. SEC lifts technical suspension on Oando PLC
7. NSE, SEC Confirm Decision To Suspend Trading On The Shares of Oando Plc
8. SEC Gives Approval For Deloitte To Commence Forensic Audit Of Oando Plc
9. Oando Plc Announces a Delay in the Publication of its Full Year End 2017 Financial Results
10. Oando Plc Appoints Mr. Muntari Muhammad Zubairu as an Executive Director
11. Oando Plc Appoints Alhaji Bukar Aji as a Non-Executive Director
12. Does Taking Position to Average Losses Means Investors Still Have Confidence in OANDO?
13. Oando PLC Releases Further Update on SEC Investigation
14. Oando’s Official Statement on the Commencement of a Forensic Audit into the Affairs of the Company
15. Gwarzo’s Suspension: I Cannot Be Blackmailed – Kemi Adeosun, Min of Finance
16. Ministry of Finance Alleges Document Removal From SEC Prompted Suspension
17. Review of the SEC Technical Committee Recommendations, Opinion and Final Report
18. SEC to continue Forensic Audit on Oando PLC
19. Honourable Minister of Finance Suspends SEC DG, Two Others
20. FHC Strikes Out Oando Suit Against SEC, Refers Plaintiff To IST Citing Lack of Jurisdiction
21. Memo to The Market: The Oando Corporate Journey – At The Regulators Gate