20, 2017 12.50 PM / NSE
Evans Medical PLC (“Evans Medical” or “the Company”) would like to announce that the Company’s Bankers (Skye Bank PLC and First Bank of Nigeria Limited) have served the Company with an Ex- parte order of the Federal High Court dated 4th July, 2017 granting them the right to take over the Company's Assets used as collateral against facilities granted to the Company by the Bankers due to loan default. A Receiver Manager has also been appointed and has taken over the assets of the Company.
The Board of Evans Medical however has begun discussions with the two Lenders with a view to arriving at an amicable resolution of the matter and the discussions are progressing favorably and we are optimistic that a mutually beneficial workable arrangement will be arrived at between the banks and our Board as soon as possible in order to safeguard the Company's properties and assets as well as protect the shareholders' investments.
We shall keep you informed accordingly and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
2. EVANSMED Declares N972.9 million Loss in 2014 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
3. Nigerian Stock Market Records -22.47% YTD loss as EVANSMED Tops Losers with -78.07%
4. EVANSMED: Double bottom pattern is in the process of formation
5. EVANSMED: Another rally is underway on improved money inflow
6. EVANSMED attracts hunters, extends reversal from 40mths low
7. EVANSMED declares N820.5 million Loss in Q4'13 Audited Result,(SP:N0.54k)