January 30, 2018 /6:30 PM /NSE
We hereby notify The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The NSE") that a meeting of the Board of Directors of our Company has been scheduled for Tuesday, 13th February, 2018.
One of the items on the agenda is the consideration and approval of the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31st December, 2017. Also to be considered is a proposal for the payment of dividend.
The NSE will be notified of the details accordingly.
2. Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces Board Changes
3. Alert: NB Plc Trades 31.36% of Total Market Volume Today
4. Nigerian Breweries Plc - Thoughts from the Lagos Brewery Tour
5. Nigerian Breweries Plc : H1’17 EPS up 25% y/y as FX losses moderate
6. NB Plc Appoints Mr. Johan Antonie Doyer as Managing Director
7. NB declares N24.01 billion PAT in Q3''17 result; Proposes N1.00 per share Interim Dividend(SP:N161.
8. Nigerian Breweries Q3 2017 Results Review: FX Related Costs Weigh On Earnings
9. NB Plc Q3 2017 Results - PBT and PAT Declined by -84% YoY and -75% YoY Respectively
10. GUINNESS Declares N2.13bn PAT in Q2''18 Results,(SP:N113.00k)