Monday, December 18, 2017 /8:50 AM / NSE
We hereby notify The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The NSE") that our Company’s Close Period commenced on the 14th of December, 2017 and will continue until, at the earliest, the 14th of February, 2018 when our 2017 Audited Financial Statements are expected to be submitted to The NSE.
2. Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces Date of Board Meeting
3. Alert: NB Plc Trades 31.36% of Total Market Volume Today
4. Nigerian Breweries Plc - Thoughts from the Lagos Brewery Tour
5. NB declares N20.7b PAT in Q2 '13 result,(SP:N173.2k)
6. NB declares N9.4b PAT in Q1 '13 result,(SP:N160.01k)
7. NB declares N19.4b PAT in Q2' 12 result,(SP:N117.50k)
8. NBL, GNI and Nampak declare results
9. NB PLC: emergence of a new competitor, one competition too many?
10. Nigeria Breweries declares N23.9billion PAT in Q2 '14 result,(SP:N175.61K)
11. Nigeria Breweries declares N10.1billion PAT in Q1 '14 result,(SP:N148.00K)
12. Nigeria Breweries declares N43.1billion PAT in '13 Audited result,(SP:N145.50K)
13. Weak beer volume by Nigeria Breweries remains a drag on EPS growth
14. Nigeria Breweries declares N26.8billion PAT in Q3 '13 result,(SP:N176.00K)