January 12, 2018 /9:30 AM /NSE
Dealing Members are hereby notified that trading in the shares of 7-Up Bottling Company Plc. has been placed on full suspension on The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”) with effect from today, 12 January 2018.
The suspension is for the purpose of determining the shareholders who will qualify to receive the Scheme consideration following the decision of the company’s majority shareholder, Affelka S.A (“Affelka”), to acquire all outstanding and issued shares of 7-Up Bottling Company Plc. that are not currently owned by Affelka.
The company’s shareholders passed a resolution to this effect at the Court Ordered Meeting of the company held on Thursday, 11 January 2018. The Scheme will result in the voluntarily delisting of 7-Up Bottling Company Plc. from the Daily Official List of The Exchange.
1. Affelka Revises Scheme Consideration on Proposed Acquisition of 7UP Bottling Company Plc to N125
2. 7UP Moves Up by 4.99% to Hit N101.97k as Its Majority Shareholder Proposes Acquisition
3. Court Ordered Meeting on 7UP Directed
4. 7UP Declares N6.26bn Loss in Q2''17 Results,(SP:N88.00k)
5. 7UP Declares N2.45bn Loss in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N90.50k)
6. 7UP Declares N10.78bn Loss in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N78.21k)
7. 7UP Declares N2.89bn Loss in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N112.10k)
8. 7UP Declares N1.56bn Loss in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N150.86k)