Monday, November 04,
2019 / 5:50 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Niger Insurance
The Board of Director of Niger Insurance ("the Company") held its 218th Board of Directors meeting on October 31, 2019 at the Boardroom of the Niger Insurance Plaza, Lagos.
The following business were transacted during the course of the meeting;
1. The Board Transformation Committee and Audit Committee gave report on the outcome of their meetings.
2. The Reports of External key service providers was taken
3. The Management also presented its report to the Board.
4. The Board deliberated on the Annual General Meeting slated to hold November 21, 2019 at Orchid hotel, Lekki.
5. The Board deliberated on the report presented by the Financial Advisers on the proposed capital raise, share restructuring and implementation of the recapitalisation plan introduced by NAICOM.
Visit Niger Insurance Plc in Proshare MARKETS
Table: Unaudited Q1 2018 Results