Thursday, May 24, 2018 / 02:30 PM / NSE
Medview Airline Plc "the Company” wishes to inform its shareholders, The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange”) and other stakeholders that the Board of the company at its meeting held on Tuesday, 15 May 2018, arrived at the following resolutions:
1. Ratification and adoption of the Un-audited Management Accounts for the first quarter ended 31 March 2018.
2. To engage in lease purchase of two (2) CRJ-9OO Bombardier Aircrafts for Local and Regional routes.
3. To allow AvMax, a Canadian corporate entity invest in Med-View to enable it acquire more fleets like B777-2OOER;
4. Diversification of investment by:
a. Acquiring landed property at Murtala Muhammed International Airport to start the business of Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of aircrafts (MRO), which will be (Med-View Hangar).
b. Starting an Approved Training Organization (A.T.O) to train Engineers, Cabin Crew and Pilot Ground School
Consequently, as AvMax’s interest to invest in Medview Plc progresses, The Exchange and the general public will be adequately informed.
4. Med-View Airline to Embark on Cabin Reconfiguration Project of Its Boeing 767 -300er Aircraft