Thursday, October 12, 2017/ 2:10 PM /NSE
Following the acquisition of a new B737-800 Aircraft, Med-view Airline Plc., is expanding her operations in the West Coast Region with the inaugural flights to Abidjan, Conakry and Dakar.
These new destinations are in addition to the earlier Anglophone countries like Accra, Monrovia, and Freetown, increasing our destination in the West Coast to six (6). The inaugural flight for the new Francophone routes is schedule for October 27th, 2017.
Also the Dubai operation is schedules to commence by December, 2017.
Med-view Airline Plc., In her quest to expand and improve on its International/Intercontinental flights operations, recently acquired a modern Aircraft B777-200ER.
2. Med-View Airline, The History of Aviation Stocks on NSE & What To Expect
3. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N857.35 million PAT in Q2 2017 Results, (SP:N1.60k)
4. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N691.03 million PAT in Q1 2017 Results, (SP:N1.50k)
5. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N772.85 million PAT in 2016 Audited Results, (SP:N1.50k)
6. Medview Airline Plc Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements