Thursday, December 14, 2017 11:20 AM / NSE
Med-View Airline Plc. on December 7, 2017 commenced flight operations into the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with Dubai as the hub city. The Airline is pleased to inform shareholders and other stakeholders that the feat is the beginning of more good things to come from the Airline.
The inaugural flight had about 80 per cent revenue passengers on-board. The Minister of Women Affairs, Hajia Aisha Jumai Al Hassan was present to grace the occasion. The representative of the Minister of Aviation, other governmental/regulatory representatives and those of the Oba of Lagos were also on board the flight.
Med-View Airline is breaking ground as the first indigenous Airline in Nigeria to venture into direct flight operations to Dubai. The Airline is positive about making its Dubai operations a preferred choice for passengers, the stiff competition from other carriers notwithstanding.
“We are in Dubai to stay"
2. Med-View Airline Plc Commences Flights to Abidjan, Conakry and Dakar
3. Med-view Airline Plc Expands Services to Francophone and Dubai
4. Med-View Airline Clarifies EU Operational Restriction
5. Med-View Airline, The History of Aviation Stocks on NSE & What To Expect
6. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N857.35 million PAT in Q2 2017 Results, (SP:N1.60k)
7. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N691.03 million PAT in Q1 2017 Results, (SP:N1.50k)
8. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N772.85 million PAT in 2016 Audited Results, (SP:N1.50k)
9. Medview Airline Plc Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements
10. Medview Airlines listing, adds N14.65bl to the NSE Market Capitalization