Tuesday, July 18, 2017/ 9: 57
We hereby notify the general public of the following changes in the details of MRS Oil Nigeria PLC’S, Annual General Meeting:
1. New date of AGM:
The date of the Annual General Meeting has been postponed from Tuesday, July 25, 2017 to Monday, August 7, 2017.
2. New dividend Payment Date:
Subject to the approval of members at the Annual General Meeting of the Company, the proposed dividends will be paid by Tuesday, August 8, 2017, to shareholders whose names appear in the company’s Register of Members on the close of business on June 30, 2017.
Please note that these details supersede earlier information communicated in the printer’s Proof of the Annual Report and Accounts submitted to the Exchange.
1. MRS Declares N400 mln PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N39.03k)
2. MRS Declares N1.47 bln PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N39.03k)
3. MRS Declares N1.17 bln PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N43.35k)
4. MRS Declares N909.75 mln PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N38.78k)
5. MRS Placed Under Review Following Latest Court Filing by AMCON
6. MRS Declares N363.36 mln PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N44.83k)
7. MRS Proposes 110koboper share Dividend in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N47.18k)