Tuesday, August 11, 2020 / 9:27 AM / NSE/
Header Image Credit: MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
At the Annual General Meeting of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc, held on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at the Panoramic Hall, The Civic Center, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos, the following resolutions were considered and approved:
1. That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2019 and the Report of the Directors together with the Audit Committee and Auditors' Reports thereon submitted to the Members are hereby approved.
2. That the following Directors retiring by rotation be re-elected:
Mr. Matthew Akinlade (who has attained the age of 70 years and being eligible, presented himself for re-election).
Sir Sunday N. Nwosu.
3. That Deloitte and Touche be appointed as the new External Auditors of the Company.
4. That the Directors are hereby authorized to fix the remuneration of the External Auditors.
5. That the Members of the Audit Committee for 2020 were elected and approved are as follows:
6. That the Directors' fee be N1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira) per Director/per annum
Visit MRS Oil Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results