Wednesday, February 17, 2021 / 2:15 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: AXA Mansard Insurance
The Board of Directors of AXA Mansard Insurance Plc (AXA Mansard or
the Company) at the 85th Board meeting of the Company held on 12th February
2021, unanimously resolved as follows:
- That the Financial Statements and Accounts of the Company
together with the Directors and Auditor's reports for the financial year ended
December 31, 2020 and a dividend proposal subject to approval of Audited
Financials by National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) is approved.
- That the Management of the Company is hereby authorised to submit
the Audited Financial Statements and Accounts of the Company for the year ended
December 31, 2020 to the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) for its
- That upon receipt of the approval of NAICOM, the Audited
Financial Statements and Accounts should be filed with The Exchange.
- That upon obtaining regulatory approval, the Management of the
Company is hereby authorised to publish a summary of the Audited Financial
Statements and Accounts of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2020 in
- That the accelerated exercise of the Mansard Share Options Scheme
was approved such that 100% of the vested Share Options that were granted in
2015 and 2017 (Grant 3 & 4) to eligible staff along with the accrued bonus
were hereby available for exercise.
- That the eligible staff (current staff and good leavers) will
have an immediate right to exercise such vested options at the grant prices as
contained in their grant letters.
- That the Trustees and the Administrators be and are hereby
authorized to take all steps and do all acts that they deem necessary for the
successful implementation of the above stated resolutions.
Visit AXA Mansard Insurance Plc IR
Page in Proshare
Graph - One
Year Share Price Movement
Q3 2020 Unaudited
1. MANSARD Declares N4.3bn PAT in Q4 2021 Results SP N1.27k
MANSARD Notifies of Board Meeting Date and
Commencement of Closed Period...
3. MANSARD Notifies of Board Changes...
4. MANSARD Notifies of Extraordinary General Meeting Date...
5. MANSARD Declares N5.7bn PAT in Q3 2020 Results SP N2.00k ...
6. MANSARD Notifies of Board Meeting Date...
7. AXA Mansard Insurance Divests from Its Pension subsidiary...
8. MANSARD Declares N3.60bn PAT in Q2 2020 Result SP N1.44k ...
9. MANSARD Notifies of Dealing in 0.2m Volume of Shares
Worth N0.4m By Adeniyi David Babatope