22, 2017/2:15 PM/NSE
We write sequel to our notice of an Extra-Ordinary Board Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, 26th September 2017 to consider the terms of the Rights Issue.
In compliance with Rules 17.17(b) (3) and 17.18 (b), this is to formally notify you that Lafarge Africa Plc’s Closed Period commenced 20th of September 2017 and will end on the 27th of September 2017.
Members of the Board have equally been notified of the Closed Period.
11. Lafarge Africa Plc - Q1-17 PAT; Strong Delivery, As Expected
12. WAPCO Declares N16.9bn PAT in 2016 Audited Results(SP:N37.80k)
13. Lafarge Africa Plc - Parent highlights modest recovery in Nigeria
14. Nigerian Cement: At The End Of The Tunnel?
15. Lafarge Africa Plc - Ignore the Debt Conversion. Focus on Fundamentals
16. Explanatory Statement to Shareholders of ASHAKACEM Plc on Its Proposed Voluntary De-Listing from NSE
17. Lafarge Africa Plc Gross Margin Contracts in Q3'16 Results; Shares Rated Outperform
18. WAPCO Declares N37.41bn Loss in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N47.50k)