Wednesday, July 11, 2018 / 08:05AM/NSE
The Statutory Audit Committee and the Board Audit Committee of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc will meet on Wednesday July 25, 2018 respectively to consider the results for the Second Quarter ended June 30. 2018.
In the light of the above, July 12, 2018 to July 27, 2018 has been declared a closed period (“the Closed Period”). In this period, all who receive the notice of closed period, who are considered “Insiders" in Julius Berger (Julius Berger includes Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and all its subsidiaries) under the provisions of the Company and Allied Matters Act Cap 020. LFN, 2004 (“CAMA”), the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and the Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”), are under restriction not to trade or deal in the equity of the Company.
1. JBERGER Declares N1.49bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N28.05k)
2. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Flattered By One-Off Income
3. JBERGER Declares N1.49bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N28.05k)
4. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Announces Closed Period
5. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Announces Statutory Audit Committee and the Group Board Meeting
6. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Set to Effect Changes on it Board.
7. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Q3’17 Results: Topline Recovery Sustained; Profit Expected In FY
8. JBERGER Declares N349.28 million Loss in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N29.33k)
9. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting and Closed Period
10. JBERGER Declares N364.73 million Loss in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N39.00k)
11. Strategic Partnership Between Petralon Energy Limited and Julius Berger
12. JBERGER Declares N426.95 million Loss in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N39.86k)
13. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Cost pressures, FX losses sting Q1’17 earnings
14. Julius Berger Announces Closed Period
15. JBERGER Declares N3.82 billion Loss in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.87k)