Friday, July 29, 2016 11:32am/ NSE
Sequel to an earlier proposal to the Nigerian stock Exchange over the intent to dispose of International Energy Insurance PLC’S Investment in IEI Anchor Pensions Limited, a decision necessitated by the operational guideline of the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), which prohibits investment of greater than 25% of proceeds from a private placement or public offer in a non-insurance asset, we wish to notify the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the general public that the process of divestment of IEI PLc's equity in IEI-Anchor Pension Limited was recently suspended due to NAICOM's directive to stand down the process.
1. Proposed Divestment of IEI Plc’s 81% Equity Shareholding in IEI-Anchor Pension Managers Limited
2. INTENEGINS Declares N710 million Loss in 2015 Audited Result SP N0.50k
3. INTENEGINS Declares N13.57 mln PAT in 2013 Audited Result SP 0 50k
4. IEI Plc Announces the Appointment of Interim Management Board by NAICOM
5. IEI Plc Performing Below Listing Standards Investors lost 93.34 Awaits 2013 and 2014 Financials
6. INTENEGINS Removes Messrs Callistus Udalor and Tosayee Ogbomo as Directors
7. Now that NAICOM has removed the IEI Plc Board, What next?
8. Statement by IEI Plc on the take-over by NAICOM
9. IEI Plc Performing Below Listing Standards Investors lost 93.34 Awaits 2013 and 2014 Financials