Tuesday, August 08, 2017/ 5:59 PM /NSE
We hereby notify the general public of the changes in Honeywell Flour Mills Plc.’s corporate logo and product packaging. These changes were premised on the need to re-position the Honeywell brand in order to achieve greater alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives, and will entail unifying all the Honeywell brands under a single, contemporary Masterlogo and also redesigning and modernizing product package across the B2B and B2C ranges.
1. HONYFLOUR Declares N643mln PAT in Q1'18 Result,(SP:N1.93k)
2. HONYFLOUR Declares N4.31bn PAT in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N1.93k)
3. Honeywell Flour Mills Plc Announces the Resignation of Mrs. Oluseye Sandey as Board of Director of t
4. Honeywell Flour Mills Plc Holds Board Meeting
5. HONYFLOUR PAT Drops by 10.9% in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N1.10k)
6. HONYFLOUR declares N389 million PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N1.17k)