Wednesday, July 26, 2017/11:05AM/ Capital Bancorp
Guinness Nigeria Plc rights issue of 684,494,631 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each at NGN58 per share opens today in the ratio of 5 new shares for every 11 shares held by shareholders whose name appeared in the register of members of the company as at 15 March 2017.
Acceptance list opens: Monday, 24 July 2017
Acceptance list closes: Wednesday, 30 August 2017
The company plans to raise NGN39.70 billion at NGN58 which is a 12.25% discount from the NGN66.10 it closed on Friday the 21st of July 2017.
Investors interested in picking up or trading their rights are advised to contact their stockbrokers.
1. Unilever Nigeria Plc Undertakes N58.9bn Rights Issue
7. Unilever Group Notifies on the Intention to Divest its Spreads Business
9. Unilever Nigeria Q1 2017 Results - Gross Margin Contracted by 756bps YoY
10. UNILEVER declares N1.6 billion PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N33.15k)
11. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Plan to Raise Capital Through Rights Issue
12. Unilever Nigeria Plc. - Upward Revision to Estimates; SELL Rating Retained
13. Unilever Nigeria Plc Issues Updated Notice of Corporate Actions
14. Unilever Nigeria Q4 2016 Results Review - Positive Surprise in Q4