Thursday, July 21, 2016/ 3.30PM / NSE
In its usual practice of auditing its interim and Full Year results, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (“the Bank”) has conducted an audit of its financial statements and account, which will be considered and approved by its Board of Directors at its meeting holding on July 27, 2016.
Following the approval of the Audited Financial Statements by the Board, the Bank is required to forward the said Accounts to the Central Bank of Nigeria for its approval before the release on the floor of the NSE.
In view of the fact that the timeframe within which the CBN’s approval of the Audited Financial Statements would be granted is outside the control of the Bank. We envisage that the Bank may be unable to submit the Accounts within the regulatory period provided.
To ensure compliance with the rules of the NSE, the Bank has requested for an extension of the timeframe to file its audited interim results and this has subsequently been granted by the NSE.
Please be advised that this request for an extension is a proactive step in order to accommodate the time required to obtain the approval of the CBN for our half year audited account and will not result in any time frame within which the bank ordinarily publishes its half year results
The Bank expects that the CBN approval will be obtained within the extended period and the Audited Financial Statements published not later than September 15, 2016
1. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc to Submit Half Year Audited Financials Not Later Than 30th Sept, 2016
2. Akindele Akintoye and Andrew Alli Retire from Guaranty Trust Bank Board
3. GTBank Q1 2016 results - Significant Loss of N5.3bn in Other Comprehensive Income Line
4. GUARANTY Declares N25.61 bn PAT in Q1 2016 Result SP N16.16k
5. Long Term Investors Five Picks You May Consider Today
6. GUARANTY Market’s Bearish View Overdone Shares Rated Outperform
7. Guaranty Q4 15 Conference Call Earnings Presentation The key takeaways
8. GUARANTY Meets Full Year 2015 PBT Guidance of N120bn; Shares Rated Outperform
9. GUARANTY Declares N99.44 bn PAT in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N16.25k)
10. GUARANTY: Low Cost Business Model Continues To Deliver Value
11. GUARANTY: Subdued expectations for H2 2015
12. Analyst Expects a Muted Reaction From the Market on GUARANTY Q3 15 Results
13. GUARANTY Rise in OPEX Contributes to Weak PBT Analyst Rates Shares HOLD
14. GUARANTY Grows PBT by 14.1 in Q3 15 Result SP N24.05k
15. GUARANTY Appoints Haruna Musa as Executive Director
16. GUARANTY Appoints Mr. Haruna Musa as an Executive Director
17. GUARANTY Q2 2015 results healthy moving to Outperform