Thursday, January 4, 2018 /12:35
PM / NSE
Pursuant to the post-listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, Guaranty Trust Bank plc hereby informs you that the Board of Directors of our Bank is scheduled to meet on Wednesday, January 24, 2018, to consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017. Issues relating to full year dividend may also be discussed at the Meeting
Kindly note that we are required to forward the Audited Accounts to the Central Bank of Nigeria ("CBN") for approval, prior to the release of the results on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We shall notify you of the decisions reached after the approval of the CBN is obtained.
2. Moody''s Downgrades Eight Nigerian Banks Following Downgrade of Nigeria''s Government Bond Rating
3. GTBank Plc - EPS Rose 7.25% YoY in 9M-17, Despite 59.21% Decline in NIR
4. GTBank Appoints Mrs. Victoria Osondu Adefala as an Independent Non-Executive Director
5. GTBank Announces Final Results for Intl Cash Tender Offer in Respect of U.S $400M 6.000 percent
6. Nigeria-Based Guaranty Trust Bank 'B-B' And 'ngBBB-ngA-2' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Stable
7. GTBank Plc H1 2017 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways