January 18, 2018 /5:20 PM /NSE
We hereby notify the general public that the Annual General Meeting of the Company scheduled to hold on Thursday 25th January, 2018 is hereby postponed.
This is to enable the Company present additional and important resolutions which are fundamental to the ongoing Turn'-around and Recapitalization of the Company to the Shareholders.
A notice to re-convene the AGM will be sent to all shareholders of the Company and published in two National Newspapers; and the Website of the Company in due course.
Please note that these details supersede the information which was previously communicated in the annual report submitted to the Exchange.
1. GOLDINSURE Declares N350.2 million loss in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N0.53k)
2. GOLDLINK Appoints Mrs Olufunke Moore as Acting MD/CEO; Gbolahan Olutayo Retires
3. GOLDINSURE Declares N1.02 billion loss in Q3'15 Result,(SP:N0.53k)
4. NAICOM Appoints Interim Board for Goldlink Insurance Plc
5. GOLDINSURE Declares N731.47 million loss in Q2'15 Result,(SP:N0.53k)
6. GOLDINSURE Declares N68.5 million PAT in '13 Audited Result,(SP:N0.53k)