Tuesday, March 26, 2019
04:45PM / NSE
The attention of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc (GSK) has just been drawn to a publication on the online edition of Nairametrics on the unavailability of our Company’s 2018 Year End Audited Financial Statements despite the publication of the proposed dividend.
This is to notify The Nigeria Stock Exchange (The Exchange) and the investing public that the 2018 Audited Financial Statements (2018 AFS) is currently undergoing review and would be filed with The Exchange on or before the 28th day of March 2019. Consequently, the closed period restricting all Directors and insiders from transacting in the shares of the company remain in place until 24 hours after the release of the Financial Statements to the public.
3. GLAXOSMITH declares N21.71 million PAT in Q2 17 Result SP N20.00k
4. GLAXOSMITH declares N8.26 million Loss in Q1 2017 Result SP N14.09k
5. GSK Consumer Nig. Plc positions for sustainability with focus on consumer healt
6. GLAXOSMITH declares N4.20 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Result SP N0.87k
7. GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc Appoints Mr. Bhushan Akshikar as a Non-Exec