Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:25 PM /NSE
Notice is hereby given that the 4th Annual general Meeting (AGM) of members of Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc will hold on Thursday, the 21st of December, 2017 at the Neni Hall, Grace Point Resort Hotel, Kananga Close, Off Yaounde Street, Wuse Zone 6, Abuja, FCT at 11:00 a.m. prompt to transact the following business:
2. To elect/re-elect Directors.
3. To approve the appointment of additional directors of the company as may be further required.
4. To re-appoint the External Auditors for the Company.
5. To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the External Auditors.
6. To Elect/re-elect members of the Audit Committee.
To consider and if thought fit, pass the following as Ordinary Resolutions:
1. To approve the Director’s remuneration for the financial year ending December 31st 2016.
Dated This 24th Day of November 2017
A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. All instruments of Proxy should be completed, stamped and deposited at the registered office of the Company or with the Registrar not later than 48 hours before the time fixed for the meeting. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
2. Closure Of Register And Transfer Books
Notice is hereby given that the Register of Members and Transfer Books of the Company will be closed from Monday, December 4, 2017 to Friday, December 8, 2017. (Both date inclusive).
3. Audit Committee
In accordance with Section359(5) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2004, C20 laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004, a nomination (in writing) by any member of shareholder for appointment to the Audit Committee should reach the Company Secretary at least 21 days before the Annual General Meeting.
4. Rights Of Shareholders To Ask Questions
Pursuant to Rule 19.12 of the Nigerian Stock Exchange Rulebook 2015, please note that it is the right of every Shareholder to ask questions not only at the meeting but also in writing prior to the meeting. Shareholders are enjoined to submit such questions to the office of the Company Secretary not later than two weeks before the date of the meeting.
5. FORTISMFB declares N586.3 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N2.58k)
7. FORTISMFB declares N421.73 million PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.58k)