Monday, October 09, 2017/5:40PM/ NSE
The Board of Directors, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has given approval in principle to the plans to commence with activities to raise additional funds through a Rights Issue and Medium-Term Notes.
In a statement released recently, the company disclosed that it had registered a shelf fund raising program in 2016 with the Securities and Exchange Commission to raise up to N40 Billion in equity funds through a Rights Issue; and plans are now in progress towards the possibility of commencing with the first tranche. The exact amount to be raised will be confirmed by the board of Directors in due course.
Additionally, the company has also revealed plans to raise N70 billion through Medium Term Notes. The company affirms that it has commenced discussions with stakeholders - Financial Advisers, Legal Advisers and Issuing Houses to determine the right time and cost for issuing such financial instruments which will eventually be duly registered with the proper financial bodies.
5. Flour Mills of Nigeria Results Review - Strong Q3'17 Results; Maintaining OP Rating
6. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 9M 17 - Earning resilience: A silver lining
7. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Minutes from Meeting with Management
8. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - ₦9 billion FX Losses Debase Strong Topline growth
9. Flour Mills of Nigeria Reports Q2'17 Results; Sales Grows by 43% YoY
10. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Grows PBT by 394% YoY to N5.9bn in Q1'17 Results
11. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc UNICEM Sale Masks Earnings Challenge
12. Flour Mill Plc Rated Neutral as Shares Underperform the ASI; Sheds -28.5% YTD