23, 2017 1:10 PM / NSE
FCMB Group Plc (Bloomberg: FCMB) hereby notifies the Nigerian Stock Exchange (“NSE”) that FCMB Group Plc (“FCMB”) has entered into an agreement with other shareholders of Legacy Pension Managers Limited (“Legacy”), for the acquisition of an additional 60% stake in Legacy. The proposed acquisition will increase FCMB’s interest in Legacy to 88.2%, thus making Legacy a subsidiary of FCMB.
The proposed transaction is subject to the approvals of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the National Pension Commission and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
We shall notify the NSE once the relevant approvals for the transaction are received.
9. FCMB Group Plc - Non-Interest Income Grew by 49% YoY in Q1 2017
10. FCMB Group Reports Q4 2016 Results - OCI Grew by 132% YoY to N2.6bn
11. FCMB Declares N14.34 bn Profit in 2016 Audited Results, (SP:N0.87k)
12. FCMB Group Announces Leadership Changes; Ladi Balogun to Emerge Group CEO
13. FCMB Group Records 168% Growth in Non-Interest Income in Q3'16 Results Due to FX Gains
14. FCMB Declares N12.98 bn Profit in Q3'16 Results, (SP:N1.05k)
15. FCMB Group Loan Loss Provisions Spike by 506 YoY to N10bn in Q2 16
16. FCMB Declares N15.67bn Profit in Q2 16 Result SP N1.41k
17. FCMB Plc - Elevated Provisioning Underpins a Difficult Start to 2016
18. FCMB Funding Income Grows by 13 QoQ in Q1 16 Results