Friday, February 09,
2018 /4:35 PM / NSE
It is hereby informed that EQUITY ASSURANCE PLC having passed the necessary Special Resolution in line with Section 31(3) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20, Laws of the Federation, 2004 and obtaining the approval of the Corporate Affairs Commission have changed its name to SUNU ASSURANCES NIGERIA PLC.
Further, it is informed that pursuant to Section 31(5) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, the company has been issued a new certificate of Incorporation by the Registrar General of the Commission evidencing the change of name.
All stakeholders are requested to take note of the above information.
3. Equity Assurance Plc Announces Change in Date of Annual General Meeting.
4. NSE Lifts Suspension of Trading in the Shares of Equity Assurance Plc
5. Equity Assurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its Audited and First Quarter Results
6. Equity Assurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its First Quarter Accounts for the Period Ended
7. Equity Assurance Plc Announces the Resignation of Mr. Ekpe Ukpabio as MD; Appoints New MD/CEO
8. Equity Assurance Plc Appoints Mr. Kyari Abba Bukar as an Independent Director