Notice is hereby given that the 14th Annual General Meeting of eTranzact International Plc will hold at Four Points by Sheraton, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos State on Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 12:00 noon to transact the following businesses:
1. To receive the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017 together with the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and Audit Committee thereon;
2. To elect/re-elect Directors;
3. To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors;
4. To elect Members of the Audit Committee.
5. To consider and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:
Approval of Related Party Transactions
“That a General Mandate be and is hereby given to the Company to enter into recurrent transactions with related parties for the Company’s day-to-day operations, including the procurement of goods and services, on normal commercial terms in compliance with the Rules of The Nigerian Stock Exchange Governing Transactions with Related Parties or Interested Persons."
A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. A form of proxy is attached to the Annual Report. To be valid, a completed and duly executed proxy form must be deposited at the office of the Registrars, Meristem Registrars Limited, 213, Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos or the office of the Company Secretary, PAC Solicitors, 16, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, not later than 48 hours before the time fixed for the meeting.