Monday, August 10, 2020 / 6:06 PM / NSE /
Header Image Credit: National Wire
The Members of SUNU Assurances at its 33rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) held by Proxy on Thursday, 6th August, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. at Plot-1196, Bishop Oluwole Street, Off Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, proposed and unanimously adopted the following resolutions.
1. The approval of the consolidated audited financial statements of the company and its subsidiaries) together with the reports of the directors, audit committee and external auditors of the company for the year ended 31st December, 2019:
2. The ratification of the appointment of Mr. Karim-Franck Dione as non-executive director of the company in accordance with clause 78 of the company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (MEMART).
3. The re-election of the following non-executive directors who retired by rotation in accordance with clause 92 of the company's MEMART:
a) Mr. Kyari Abba Bukar - Chairman
b) Ms Taizir Ajala - Vice Chairman
c) Mr. Ibikunle Balogun
4. The re-election of the following members of the Audit Committee of the company until the completion of the company's next AGM:
(a) Mr. Samuel Adedoyin
(b) Mr. Oluyinka Oniwinde
(c) Oba Ajadi Yekinni Olanrewaju
(d) Mr. Mohamed Bah
(e) Mr. Olanrewaju Ogunbanjo
(f) Mr. Ibikunle Balogun
5. The authority for directors to fix the remuneration of the external auditors for 2020 financial year.
The Directors' fee for 2020 financial year be fixed at
Visit Sunu Assurances Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results