Monday, April 09, 2018 /09:11AM / NSE
In compliance with Rule 17.18 of Part II the Amended Listing Rules of The Nigerian Stock Exchange, we wish to notify The Exchange and our esteemed stakeholders that Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. has placed restrictions on the period of trading on the shares of the Company.
In view of the Board meeting slated for April 20, 2018, the “Closed Period" during which no insider of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. may buy and or sell shares of the Company is from April 6, to April 22, 2018.
All Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. insiders have been duly informed.
2. Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc Announces Its Annual General Meeting
3. Dangote Sugar Refinery - Q3 Profitability Primarily Driven By Higher Pricing
4. DANGSUGAR Declares N26.5 billion PAT in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N14.56k)
5. DANGSUGAR Plc -Target Price Upgrade on Strong H1’17 Earnings and margin Uplift
6. DANGSUGAR Declares N17.10 billion PAT inQ2'17 Result,(SP:N10.86k)
7. Dangote Sugar Refinery Q1 2017 Sales of N59.5bn Grew by 83% YoY
8. Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc - Update After Speaking with Management
9. DANGSUGAR Declares N14.40 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
10. Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc - Recommendation Upgraded
11. Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc - Production costs surge, caps earnings growth
12. DANGSUGAR Declares N10.12billion PAT in Q3 2016 Result SP N6.25k
13. Note on the Tax Component of Dangote Cement Results
14. PZ Reports Q3 2018 Results - Shares Have Gained 10.9% YTD vs 8.5% YTD for the ASI
15. Dangote Cement - Weaker Growth, Higher Valuation, Turning Cautious!