February 12, 2018 /12:00 PM / NSE
With reference to circular NSE/LARD/LRD/ClR2/15/05/17 on the "Notice of Securities Trading by Interested Parties" effective January 1, 2015, please note that Dangote Cement Plc has entered a closed trading period from February 12, 2018 until one (1 ) day (24 hours) after the audited financial results for the period ended December 31, 2017 are released to the public on or before February 28, 2018 after which the trading period will be resumed.
Meanwhile the closing period is applicable to Directors, Senior Managers and other interested parties that may at any time possess sensitive information that may materially affect the price of the securities of the company.
1. ALERT: Dangote Cement Plc Trades 73.17% of Total Market Volume Today
2. Dangote Cement Plc Appoints Mr Viswanathan Shankar as a Non-Executive Director
3. Movers and Shakers in 2017 - DANGCEM, GUARANTY Record Growth in MKT CAP as FO, MOBIL Lead Otherwise
4. Dangote Cement Plc. - Retaining Neutral Rating
5. Dangote Cement Plc - Don’t Lose Much Sleep Over 2018
7. Mr Onne Van de Weijde Steps Down as CEO of Dangote Cement Plc
8. Dangote Cement Q3’17 Results - Negative Surprises in Gross Margin and OPEX
9. DANGCEM Declares N193.14 billion PAT in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N220.00k)
10. Implications of the Proposed Acquisition of PPC by DANGCEM
12. DANGCEM Board Communicates Interest to Acquire Share Capital of PPC Ltd of South Africa