Monday, October 24, 2016/ 11.55am /NSE
Further to the earlier communication on this matter, you will recall that by a resolution passed on the fourteenth day of September 2011 the Board of Directors of Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) approved the acquisition of Oceanic Bank International Plc (Oceanic).
In line with the Terms on Conversion of Preference shares recommended to Oceanic shareholders by the Oceanic Board as were stated in the Scheme of Arrangement documents and approved by Oceanic shareholders “The holders of the Preference shares shall have right, exercisable at any time between the third anniversary of the Issue Date and the fifth anniversary thereof, to convert their Preference Shares into Ordinary Shares in the Company. Each Preference Share, upon conversion, shall convert into 0.76923 Ordinary Share”.
You may convert your preference shares up to Monday October 31, 2016. After the said date, you will not be able to convert your Preference shares anymore. If you wish to convert, kindly forward to the Registrars the following:
1. Your CSCS Clearing House number (CHN)
2. The Preference Share Certificate
3. Valid means of Identification.
1. ETI Announces the Appointment of Greg Davis as Chief Financial Officer and Group Executive Finance
2. ETI Announces Appointment of Dan Sackey as MD, Ecobank Ghana & Regional Executive, Anglophone WA
3. ETI Q2'16 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
4. Ecobank Group Reports PBT of 204mln on Revenue Of 1.0bn for Q2 16
5. ETI Records 35.4 Drop in PAT in Q2 16 SP N12.74k
6. Ecobank announces consolidation of shares declares a dividend of US 48.2 million
ETI to Rationalize Branches to Drive Productivity
Ecobank announces consolidation of shares declares a dividend of US 48.2 million
ETI and Old Mutual Announce New Strategic Agreement
Ecobank Group Appoints Amin Manekia as Group Exec Corporate Investment Banking
ETI Q4 15 Q1 16 Conference Call Earnings Presentation The key takeaways
13. ETI Proposes 40kobo Dividend as PAT Dips by 67.6 in 2015 Result SP N13.90k
14. ETI Announces Laurence do Rego as Group Executive of Commercial Banking Business
15. ETI Appoints GTL Registrars Limited as its New Company Registrar
16. ETI Announces that Full Year 2015 Profit Will be Materially Lower than Expected