Tuesday, August 08, 2017/ 12:37 PM /NSE
The Management of Conoil Plc would like to inform its esteemed shareholders, stakeholders and the general public that it has filled its half year Unaudited Financial Statements for the period ended 30th June 2017 with the Nigerian Stock Exchange and also obtained its approval to publish the said accounts.
The Financial Statements are being submitted now due to some serious glitches the company faced with its accounting software which have been resolved.
All inconveniences are sincerely regretted.
1. CONOIL Releases Q2 2017 Results; Declares N427 million PAT in Q2,(SP:N36.40k)
2. CONOIL Declares N173.458 mln PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N38.50k)
3. CONOIL Declares N2.84 bln PAT in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N38.50K)
4. CONOIL Declares N1.80 bln PAT in Q3'16 Results,(SP:N35.90k
5. CONOIL Releases Q1 and Q2 2016 Results; Declares N1.04 bln PAT in Q2,(SP:N31.84k)
6. CONOIL Declares N2.31 bln PAT in 2015 Audited Results;Proposes N3.00 per share Dividend,(SP:N20.57k)